6" Color Video Fish Finder
Designed to serve as the primary fish finder for boats in the
24-35 foot range, Furuno's FCV667 represents the pinnacle of
micro-processor technology and power in a rugged, compact design.
This Furuno fish finder offers dual frequency capabilities -- both
50 and 200kHz -- for a two-way view of the underwater world.
The FCV667 also features a bright 6" diagonal, eight-color
display. And it's packed with state-of-the-art, commercial-grade
depth sounding and fish detection features. Plus, like other
Furuno fish finders, it is designed and built for easy system
integration with other Furuno electronics equipment.
The FCV667 uses either a bronze thru-hull or
plastic transom-mount transducer. Both provide water temperature
and boat speed data as well as depth. Mounting hardware is
- FCV667 offers five display modes:
- 50kHz only
- 200kHz only
- 50kHz & 200kHz
- 50kHz zoom
- 200kHz zoom
- An A-scope for ease of species identification
- Zoom functions are:
- marker zoom
- bottom zoom
- bottom-lock expansion
- Bright 6" diagonal CRT display echoes in either eight colors
- 300 Watts RMS power; 2400 Watts peak-to-peak power.
- Eight range scales down to 1000 feet.
- Offset range scales to 2000 feet.
- Choice of Feet, Fathom or Metric range scales.
- Ease of installation assured by the use of inter-connect
cables with pre-wired marine connectors.
- Audible and adjustable depth and fish alarms.
- Choice of either 200kHz/10° (better for shallower water) or
50kHz/46° (better for deeper water) operation.
- Simultaneous 50kHz & 200kHz operation.
- Simple, easy-to-use controls and on-screen menus.
- Selectable automatic cruising and fishing modes, to suit
your style of boating.
- Programmable NMEA 0183 interfacing capabilities for
inter-connecting with other Furuno nav units.
- You can also provide Depth/Temp Data to selected radar
- Display mounting possibilities: table-top, overhead or
- Precision variable depth marker.